BidenCash Shop
Rescator cvv and dump shop
adv ex on 22 February 2024
Kfc Club

Patrick Stash
Yale lodge shop
UniCvv
Carding.pw carding forum

Kingmeup’s guide to money making $ - $$$ with btc semi and auto include (proof inside)

Gold Max

TRUSTED VERIFIED SELLER
Staff member
Hey guys; I hope this helps you guys out and makes you a little bit of cash here and there;

UPDATE
I have made a guide to one of the website in my guide for those who are having trouble! I will be adding better guides as I go; Sorry for having to upload these to another website I am only allowed 20 photos on this thread so I thought adding them somewhere else would make it easier for you guys;

https://binbox.io/rehuU#NGWqi4kL

Suggest buying loads now: Read below note more in guide above this doesn’t seem so good at the moment I will update later with better photos; But I will explain what happened and why it’s so low at the moment.
There was a problem with one of their data centers and the people hosting the electricity turned off the power the lawyers have fixed and they now have new power supply yesterday a KHS was only worth 200sat now its 700 so don’t worry it will get back to 1500 sat each so buy in bulk NOW !!

KingMeUp’s Guide to Money Making $ - $$$
Semi – Auto Pilot Methods Included

I have been doing this for just over a week now; and got my first payments; So I will try upload the proof of that as well today; At the start (unless you have a decent BTC already) takes a little bit to get started. If you’re like me you have 0.0000000 BTC at the moment; Well that’s about to change!

Okay to the guide!

Okay for those who don’t know how to get a bitcoin address I will show you; for those who do just scroll down a little;

Firstly you will have to go to this website ïƒ https://multibit.org/and download your version of it; when you finished installing it, open it and run it you should see something similar to this see below:

The red circle will be your bitcoin address; Make sure when reformatting or changing computers you transfer or keep your multibit data/wallet with you as if you lose it its gone forever!
Now since you have your own bitcoin address now; we can start gathering some Sat; The first method I will show you is basically auto pilot for a while; there is a few things I should explain about this website first;
This website has a leveling system, level one gives you 250satoshi for betting. As you level up this increases; I suggest using my autopilot method to level up to a decent level before you start trying to make bank on this website; when you reach level 50 you receive 12.5k satoshi after every faucet (0.000125 BTC) Once I level to 50; I will show you a method I believe that will help you make bank here; I suggest making 2 accounts one being a bank and the second being your main betting account; I find when I hit 50k I slowly start to get more loses; this could be that I take bigger risks lol
The website is ïƒ https://www.dadice.c...eferrer=MrWhipz

Features:
- FREE Bitcoins: The site has its own faucet system!!!

Let me explain the site's faucet:
Everyone starts with a 250satoshi (0.00000250 BTC) faucet, BUT YOU CAN HIGHER UP THIS FAUCET VERY EASY AND FAST!

You do this by WINNING bets, no matter what amount.
Winning AND chatting give you points.
With these points you level up. Levelling up gives a higher faucet!

Levelling up gets harder in higher levels, but goes REALLY FAST in the beginning, you will notice.
The highest level is 50, and has a faucet of 12500 satoshi (0.000125 BTC).
Considering the minimum amount to send to another user is 0.0005 and the minimum payout is 0.001, this will be quite easy to reach.

This means you can bet 1 satoshi (0.0000001 BTC) on 98% win chance on autopilot, and get a higher faucet AUTOMATICALLY!

(Best way is just letting AUTOBET running @98% win chance with 1 satoshi.)

STEP 1 - Claim the faucet
STEP 2 - Click "Pilot Mode"
STEP 3 - Click "Win Chance" and set it to 98%
STEP 4 - Click "Roll Dice"
Now wait for the faucet to go up, you can check this by clicking "Level"

You may scale up this faucet grinding by betting 10 or 100 as a base bet instead of 1.
This will speed up your bets, hence, level you up faster!
Now decide for yourself how high you want the faucet to be, and start gambling for real!
I recommend a faucet of min. 2000 satoshi, as that would give you a nice start.
Figure out which strategy works best for you, and gain some BTC!
(If you need some ideas, I'm here to give you some.)

I will upload my settings after Sunday I want to run them all for a week to test my settings

IMPORTANT:
DON'T FORGET TO SET A PASSWORD

Further Features:
- Society: Chat live with other players and DaDice staff.
- Low House edge: Industry low house edge of 1%.
- Provably fair: 100% of rolls are recorded and easily viewable live while rolling!
- Investments: Invest in the House Bankroll:

Basically, your investment increases with the bankroll of the site.
And since people are gambling over there, the site normally makes profit, which means you actually gain on your investment always.

The same goes for whenever players win BTC on the site:
The bankroll decreases, which means your investment goes down.

But as I said before, the house always wins, so your investment will go up again in the long run.

You can take your investment out at any time!

- Affiliate Program: Join the best paying affiliate program out there!
- Reliable: Online tech support, added safety protocol and reliable staff.
- Next Generation: Upgraded and perfected program and user friendly design for greater player safety and enjoyment.
- Convenient: Fast withdrawal and deposit requiring only 1 confirmation!
- User Friendly: Easy to use and added transparency.

The next website I would love to show you guys this is the one where I MAKE MOST OF MY BITCOINS to invest in the following site.

Here is a picture just of my last week earnings :)I don’t do it much maybe once or twice a day for 20 mins if that; but looking for someone to make a bot for my faucet rotator;

At the moment this is the fastest way for me to make bitcoins which pays you instantly for every faucet into your account… They then deposit once a week or monthly depending on what you choose; you can also choose instant check out; it’s completely up to you. Link to website ïƒ http://epay.info/rotator/KingMeUp

You’ll then end up on this page, from here click the first visit site seen in the red circle below Note: I suggest coping your BTC address now as you may need to use it a lot Note2: I also suggest clicking visit on more than one website so you can do 2 at the same time; Just make sure when you click next on the separate page it brings you to one that you haven’t recently done on the other tab.

Then you will see this screen as it is the first faucet on the list. Start filling out the details; I’ll show you with mine so I can show you how it works just for one run through; I’m sure you will get it and be able to do it for the other 11 faucets !

Insert your BTC address in the top red circle then click spin as seen below:

After you click spin wait for it to finish then click next as seen below:

Now you will be brought to this page, click reveal you can click return to page and go do other things as it takes 3 – 5 seconds to show your captcha once typed in click claim see below:

After that you will see this page: Click next site in black; you can see how much you got in red see below:

To check your balance you have to go back to your other tab and click dashboard. Note. Some of the faucets only pay once a week directly into your multibit account once you reach 10k so don’t freak; I always suggest waiting to they pay you automatically as it costs 10k to send it; so you’ll need 20k. However if you wait till Sunday they send it at a cost of only 385 sat so you save 9k

I am not sure when you get asked for your email and password, but do that after your first faucet otherwise you get errors on creating a password for some reason.

Now you guys should have decent stash of BTC I assuming, this website is fully auto pilot and can make you loads a day!

The only downfall with this website is that you need to invest a min of 0.0005 BTC which I used epay to get Link here to auto pilot website ïƒ https://scrypt.cc?ref=bamQT

The best thing about this website is that you get paid every 10 mins. So you can see your BTC growing in real time, Just have a look at the photo above of the payouts I have received they are every ten mins.

I will try and upload more information and more guides to this as I find them; I just have few things to do today; try and get back to it tomorrow for you guys!

Picks of Payouts so far after 1 week!

Below is My Bank on DaDice; Every 50k I send my self 50k and save for my withdraw;

Upvotes if you used it !